Bethlehem, Pennsylvania is an interesting city. It’s steeped in history, and its architecture is beautiful. But there’s so much more to this city than meets the eye. If you want to explore all of its beauty, here are five tour options that will take you there.
Bethlehem Tour Options
Bethlehem is a historic and charming bethlehem tour from jerusalem city that’s well worth exploring on a tour. There are a variety of tours to choose from, depending on what interests you most.
One option is the free walk-through City Gate Heritage Trail, which takes you through some of Bethlehem’s most famous landmarks, including the Church of the Nativity and the Basilica of the Rock.
Other popular tours include the Golden Triangle Tour, which takes you to three important historical sites in Bethlehem – the Church of Saint Maria Magdalene, Saint Joseph’s Monastery, and Saint Helena’s Monastery – all within walking distance of each other.
If you’re looking for something more adventurous, consider taking one of the city’s plunge baptisms or rappelling trips. You can also explore Bethlehem by bike or on foot; there are plenty of trails throughout the city to help get you around without needing to rely on public transportation.
Things to see and do on a Bethlehem Tour
Bethlehem is a city nestled in the hills of western Pennsylvania that was founded over 350 years ago. Today, it is a popular tourist destination with many things to see and do. A Bethlehem tour can include visits to the region’s iconic sites like the Nativity Church and the ancient cobblestone streets. There are also plenty of family-friendly attractions and restaurants to enjoy, such as the Cookie Jar Museum and Guggenheim Museum Bethlehem.
There are also several notable historical events that took place in Bethlehem, including George Washington’s visit in 1778, when he delivered a speech on behalf of American independence from British rule. The city has been home to some of America’s most celebrated composers, like George Gershwin and Leopold Stokowski, and has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its rich history and architecture.
Top 5 favorite places to eat in Bethlehem
- Ristorante Stella – This Italian restaurant located in the heart of historic downtown Bethlehem is a favorite spot for locals and visitors alike. The menu features everything from homemade pasta dishes to delicious pizzas.
- Mama’s Homemade Ice Cream – This family-owned ice cream shop is a must-visit for anyone visiting Bethlehem! Everything on the menu is made fresh daily, including their famous hot fudge sundaes.
- Johnny Rockets – Located in the heart of town, Johnny Rockets is a popular spot for hamburgers and fries. They also have a wide variety of burgers and sandwiches to choose from, as well as delicious milkshakes and malts.
- Christo’s Pizzeria – Known for its thin-crust pizza and signature salads, Christo’s is a popular choice for those looking for something different on their Bethlehem tour itinerary. Plus, they’re open late so you can enjoy some good ol’ fashioned pizza after dark!
- Cafe Bella Vita – This charming café is perfect for breakfast or lunch, and offers an eclectic mix of Mediterranean cuisine that will leave you fully satisfied (and maybe even a little bit inspired).
If you’re looking to explore Bethlehem’s beauty this holiday season, there are several exciting tour options to choose from. Whether you want to visit the city’s famous Christmas markets or take a guided tour of the historical sites, Bethlehem is sure to surprises you with its unique charms. So what are you waiting for? Plan your trip today!